Table of Contents
Spesific WordPress Theme
In this case you need to install spesific theme called “Hello Elementor” theme to make the elementor-kit running well (site setting, color setting, layout etc.)
Holykit Elementor Template Kit
Login to your dashboard and go to Elementor > Tools > Import & Export Kit then choose Import Kit
You will see the Import Template Kit page.
Click “Select File” button and choose the “Holykit” .zip file.
Check all “plugin” to add
Check all “parts” to add
Wait until the template kit setup finish.
PS: Don’t worry about “elementor failed” warning.
And now your elementor template kit is set. Click “close” button and you will be redirected to dashboard admin page.
Create a Homepage
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Type page’s name for example “Home” and go to “Template” on right side menu and choose “Elementor Canvas”.
- Click “Edit with Elementor” on the top menu
- You will see the blank canvas
- Click on “Folder” icon to insert “Template Kit” that you’ve imported before
- Go to “My Templates”
- Choose “Page” that you would like to import (e.g. Homepage V)
- After that you complete all element you need just like; menu, illustration/icon/photos
- Click “Publish” when you done.
About "Theme Builder"
According to Elementor’s official site — Elementor’s Theme Builder lets you customize every fundamental part of your WordPress site without coding including your Header, Footer, Global Pages and Posts, Global Archives and WooCommerce Products and Product Archives.
For example, if you want to add section and its contain “Page Title” and you want to this section show in global pages (about us, pricing, contact, team etc.) you have to create the section in theme-builder.
How to create global part in theme builder?
Go to Templates > Theme Builder
Holykit has 4 global parts, you can add if you want/need or you just edit/modify on existing parts.
You can read the complete guide how to create global parts using theme builder in elementor 👉🏻 here.